Wednesday, November 10, 2010

40oz at Lee's Palace

What an amazing night! Last wednesday I attended 40oz to Freedom's show at Lee's Palace. They went onstage a bit later than i anticipated but that was okay becuase we were running late anyways :) The guys started off with my faaaavourite song, STP, and then went into almost all of my favourite Sublime songs including Badfish, Scarlet Begonias, and Date Rape. It was a great performance, although the crowd wasn't as big as it usually is for them; but then again it was a Wednesday night. The guys told us they didn't vote in Cali for the Marijuana Prohibition Law which is funny becuase the next day I found out the voters were 51% against to 49% for the legalization..i wonder what would've happened if they had voted..Overall the vocals and intruments were stellar that eveing and I could'nt have imagined a better performance! View the clip I got of my favourite part of the song STP, and make sure you come out for their next local show!
One Love <3
Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment